Use this service to design your own coffin and create a beautiful willow coffin. The design can then be printed and sent to family, friends and your Funeral Director.
If you need ideas and inspiration, please visit our Gallery
All our willow coffins are made onsite by a team of skilled craftsmen. They are handmade using willow grown and processed on our farm.
Follow these 10 simple steps to design a coffin using the blocks below
- Start by deciding on the shape of coffin. Choose from Traditional or Round
- Select the main coffin colour. (We use natural dyes to create a wide range of colours.) If you require a colourful willow coffin, in full or block colour(s), please get in touch
- Choose a plait colour (or select 'None')
- Choose a colour for the handles (or select 'None')
- Select a colour for the coffin liner
- Choose a bow colour (this will only appear in the printable summary at the bottom of the page)
- Decide on a colour for the top outer band
- Decide on a colour for the bottom outer band
- Decide on a colour for the top inner band
- Choose a bottom inner band colour
Once you are happy with your choices, simply use the 'Print Details' button. An image of your design together with a summary of all the options you have chosen will be available to print.
Login to order products:Login
- Main ColourAntique
- Top Outer Band ColourNone
- Top Inner Band ColourNone
- Handle ColourNone
- Bow ColourNone
- Liner ColourWhite