Baby Nestling Cradle
- Our beautiful Baby Nestling Cradle is a Moses Basket style casket with raised hood end
- The image shows the cradle in natural white willow
- A keepsake flower is made from the willow used to weave the cradle and sent to the family
- Optional items such as a nameplate & willow cross are available
- Personalise the cradle with coloured bands, coloured handles, a plait, bows or a coloured lining
Our Baby Nestling Cradle is a Moses Basket style casket with raised hood end. The image shown is of a Nestling Cradle in beautiful white willow.
Each willow Baby Nestling Cradle is carefully hand woven by our skilled team. A unique flower is made from the willow used to weave the cradle and sent to the family as a keepsake.
The willow is also grown and processed here. Our location, on the Somerset Levels, provides the ideal growing conditions.
White willow is produced by cutting green willow in the winter and then leaving it to stand in water until the sap rises in spring. The willow is then stripped of its bark to leave a white rod.
As this is a natural product the colour and/or finish may differ slightly from the image shown. White willow is not paper white in colour and can sometimes look a little cream.
Colour banding, linings and bows are available as are different fastening options.
How to order
Ordering a willow coffin from us is easy. All our coffins are handmade here using willow grown and processed on our Somerset farm.
Funeral Directors, Funeral Arrangers & Suppliers to the funeral industry
If you haven’t ordered a coffin from us before, first you will need to register your details. This process only takes a couple of minutes and you only need to do it once. You can either register online or call us on 01278 691105.
Order by phone
Please call a member of our friendly team on 01278 691105. They will complete an Order Form with you. This form will then be emailed to you to check. Please be aware that the order will need to be confirmed before weaving of the coffin commences.
Coffins can be supplied in different sizes and colours. Bespoke linings can also be made. A coloured plait, coloured handles and coloured bows can be incorporated into any design. Coffins can be made and dispatched within 48 hours.
Family & Friends
We encourage family and friends to use the services of a registered Funeral Director or Funeral Arranger. Their help and assistance can be invaluable.
1. Choose from our extensive range or design your own bespoke willow coffin
2. Complete an Expression of Wishes Form and give this to your Funeral Director or Funeral Arranger
3. The Funeral Director / Funeral Arranger will then contact us to place the order
4. Confirmed orders will be delivered in 48 hours
Family members are welcome to come and help weave the coffin. Please liaise with your Funeral Director / Funeral Arranger to arrange a date to visit us.
If you are arranging a funeral yourself or experience any difficulty in purchasing one of our willow coffins, please call Ellen on 01278 691105 or email email@example.com. We will do all that we can to help.
Those taking out a pre-paid funeral plan or making a Will could include a completed Expression of Wishes Form stating their choice of willow coffin.